CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Still Going....

So, I am getting the bag finished... But I decided to make the stitch markers! I must say I am really happy with the turn out! Now I may have to make more! I found this site which I really like the way it was made (And it was all of the supplies I bought!) Click HERE to see You have to scroll down the page a ways... Then I found this !!! How cool!! It is like magic they are called Shrinky Dinks!! To make Charms for stitch markers! Still on the search for just the right yarn... Which I think i am going with some from here It is the Firefly (yes my spoilee is a Hufflepuff)... I think it is just right.... Then for the needles... not sure I have a couple sets in mind and might go with both!! Oooohh the possibilities!!

1 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

SHRINKY DINKS!!!!!!!!

EFFING AMAZING!