CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Laughing....

Thank goodness I was not the only one that heard this in the night.... I did not say much until now... I just was visiting with Lily and she heard it too....

I heard a rumor some Gryffindors may try to sneak to the Forbidden Forest.... How spooky and exciting!

Our common room has been quite fragrant! Ever since the impromptu Orchideous lesson... flowers have been appearing everywhere! IF only I could find a conjuring spell that would produce my knitting for Enchanted Kit Planning!

I need to go broom shopping.... Also, work on the Enchanted Kit Planning homework.... I have discovered which bag to knit but now need to find the right yarn and colors!

I hear there may be a Yule Ball this year.....

Also I found a great site to help study my Potions, spells and life at Hogwart's! You can find it here

1 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

Do you mean you haven't done your homework yet? Oh dear!