CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Looking for yarn

My homework has been mounting.... I have been working on my bag. I am in search of just the right sock yarn! And stitch markers.... But where.... Any suggestions would be great!

I have slowly gotten to my Potions work! I just love the mixing and measuring! I tried to whip up a little remedy for my sickness over the weekend! Just ended up making me sleep all morning! I was late for Potions! Urgh!! Do love the History classes though and Muggles Studies!

The Harry Potter MeMe..... by 2dazednconfused4this
name
gender
age
house
your best friendLee Jordan
your worst enemyFluer Delacour
who secretly likes youViktor Krum
best subjectTransfiguration
job after schoolAuror
quidditch positionKeeper
potion you make bestFelix Felicis
who you will marryColin Creevey

2 comments:

Emma Gorodok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Gorodok said...

okay, another try... If you are looking to buy stitch markers, you should have a look at etsy: Harry Potter Stitchmarkers