CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Wand! and some history....

Headmistress walked the grounds today asking us all how we were settling in.... I also saw quite a display of the Orchideous lesson going on... It is when you can make flowers appear out of your wand... Mr. Olivander tested my wand that I bought the same way!!



Wood type: oak
Length: 11½ inches
Core: Kelpie Hair

get your own wand!



I did find that there is a Werewolf Early Warning from the Daily Prophet

So, I am settling in all things considered.... My last name is Dumbledore... however the relation is extremely distant! But it does not stop some of the Syltherin from picking on me...
You see my Mum is Perpetua (Phoenixfire) and my Dad is Rodolphus Dumbledore far far distant relation to Percival Dumbledore.

I have a brother Havelock and his wife Electra The Enchanted... a cute niece Winifred...
My sister is Bella Le Blizzard and her husband Bertrum Le BLizzard....

We are a wizard family although there were rumors Winifred might have some distant Muggle relation through her Mum....

I am waiting for my secret pal here at Hogwarts and to begin the term!! I tried and tried to conjure up a quick spell to progress my knitting but none have worked....

Oohh I also caught sight of Harry Potter! Boy is he cute... Although Ron Weasley is quite adorable...

0 comments: